All 28 art Reviews

MH: Enter The Matrix MH: Enter The Matrix

Sorry, but I can't say this is very well made. Here are some issues I find:
*None of the characters have feet
*One of Mike's hands is missing (if this was cut off, then it would help to show that)
*The agents' glasses are misaligned; the eye pieces need to be at the center of the intersecting point on the face cross
*The front hand should be above the back hand (you currently have the opposite)
Fixing the above will give you a better piece.

mikehero responds:

You may be right about none of the characters having feet
But Mike Wavers hand might be hiding on his pocket
And the glasses are misaligned because I'm not pretty good with making the agents wearing it
This image is a screenshot i took from Madness combat scene creator

Open Your Eyes Open Your Eyes

A very well made painting! I really like the details given to lighting ad shadows.

sanford.jpg sanford.jpg

A very epic look for Sanford. I'd love to see Deimos in a similar style as well.

Guts Guts

Not bad at all. I agree with RobbinHoodie about the sword (handle is missing) and facial expressions (hard to tell exactly what he's conveying). Also, I don't know if this was intentional, but only one forearm has armor while the other doesn't. Seems odd to only fully protect one arm.

ttaisawesome responds:

Watch more Berserk to understand the whole concept of Gut's armor scheme. The Sword's handle is there, it's right above the hilt.

A.A.H.W. Poster A.A.H.W. Poster

IT'S A TRAP; YOU'LL DIE FOR SURE! On a serious note, very well illustrated, and I can definitely picture lots of guys enlisting in hopes of meeting a girl like that only to be extremely disappointed. Maybe she's the girlfriend of someone who once worked there.

Sokar, Callisto & Zeus Sokar, Callisto & Zeus

It's epic and really represents the main characters. Try using something like this in the animation itself!

When someone honks your balls When someone honks your balls

Funny and accurate. Those eyeballs nail it.

ZaracaM responds:

I'll honk your balls as thanks!

hank.jpg hank.jpg

I highly approve. Maybe this can be used as a basis for one of your future projects :).

What are you doing, Mr Bunny? What are you doing, Mr Bunny?

Creepy! I do like this, and it would be perfect for Halloween.

ZaracaM responds:

Would it be Easter-Halloween or Halloween-Easter?

David Bowie Portrait David Bowie Portrait

Bowie himself would be quite proud. Very well made!