Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Very fun and satisfying! Trump is an idiot that needs to fuck off. It feels really good to give that bastard the beating he deserves, even if not real life.

Are You Smart? Are You Smart?

Clearly rigged. While the idea of an unclickable button asking the player to click it is amusing, I wouldn't put it right at the very start like that. It's only gonna piss people off. Save that sort of thing for later in the game.

LostGuardianDev responds:

I am sorry you've felt that was unnecessary, this game was meant to play with the player's mind. I intend to make it challenging as well as make it fun. I'll try to put into consideration the way I lay out the levels when the full game comes out and with small incremental updates to the current demo. I will take your comment into heart. Thank you for your input. - Carlos

Simon Says Simon Says

Pretty good game! I got a score of 21 :3. My only suggestion is that if there is an end to the game, it would help to let viewers know ahead of time.

Flappy Hunt Flappy Hunt

Fun game. How am I supported to know if I'm about to get a Game Over, though?

Ragdoll Ninja Ragdoll Ninja

Very addicting game! I just wish the player couldn't lose lives so easily.....

Madness Customization Madness Customization

Very nice setup. I especially enjoyed the settings for Dr. Neo Cortex and N. Gin. I wish you could do something with the character after designing, though.

1999Elias responds:

Thanks, and I hope be able to make this too, lol.
Have fun!

Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

Weasel, you've done it again. I also like how female character setup is now an option. Keep up the good work!

The Deltizmo Soundboard The Deltizmo Soundboard

Have you ever thought about making another soundboard like this? That would kick ass!

Littleluckylink responds:

I think I might have actually recorded enough material to make another soundboard actually, a much larger one even...

Madness Grantville DEMO Madness Grantville DEMO

Very good concept. I almost wanna say that this is a Madness version of the "Johnny Rocketfingers" Games. My main issue is that this game is incomplete. Please release the full version!

Alone in the Madness Demo Alone in the Madness Demo

This is a very good game! I'd love to see the full version. The concept is very well-thought out, and I love how not every option ends well XD. My only complaint is that the game is unfinished.