Cortex's Airship Cortex's Airship

I love the Crash Twinsanity vibe this gives off (namely how Papu Papu and his tribe attack Cortex, and how Cortex reluctantly turns to Crash for help even after stunning Coco with his gun). Sir Isaac also does a really good impression of Lex Lang's Cortex (the guy who's voiced him since Twinsanity back in 2004). Something that would've made this even better is if N. Gin and maybe N. Tropy also helped Cortex get his airship back from Papu Papu's tribe. Keep up the good work!

Megalovania Megalovania

Decent animation, but it ends rather abruptly. I thought more would happen between the two characters before one of them dies. It would be interesting to see a longer battle among them.

Madness Revocation Madness Revocation

Very well animated! Too bad creepy face guy had to kill Krinkels. They should've teamed up and kicked ass together!!

Incident:Xm4s Incident:Xm4s

That ending gave me a good laugh. He just wanted a Hank poster after all. Nice animation, and Merry Christmas!

juanford66 responds:

Tecnically was a hank body pillow, but thanks anyway ^^

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

The action with Krinkels is back at long last! Well worth waiting for. It was interesting how the mustached guys initially helped Sanford and Deimos on their path before turning against them. I wonder how Hank would've been able to handle them.

Protagonist must Die! (MadCzech Collab) Protagonist must Die! (MadCzech Collab)

A very interesting change-up for the theme. Well done everybody!

See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness See No, Hear No, Speak No Madness

That was outstanding! I particularly loved the FBF drawing style you used; that takes serious skill AND dedication. It was also funny how one character's weapons all ended up being gags. Humor is a plus for animations. Keep up the good work!!

MadCzech: Creepy Collab MadCzech: Creepy Collab

This definitely had some creepy content, which was evidently the goal of the project. Well done! I like the horror theme very much.

Madness Unleashed Madness Unleashed

That was outstanding! I love how MadnessCrazy's character had a healing factor after being wounded while as a beast. Lots of great action, and I hope to see more like this from you, Gabe. Keep it up!!

Madness E Collab: 5 Madness E Collab: 5

Another fantastic collab. I particularly liked the fantasy a grunt had in one of Gabe's pieces and that post-credits scene. They gave me a good laugh. Very well animated and a work to be proud of!