Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

Well done everybody! Nice to see that the Madness Day entries are starting nicely this year (even if this was posted a day early). I especially liked the humor from Spaderz (that Makemebad35 audio clip on "cocks and dicks" is an amazing throwback) and Gabriel Barsch (farting in a guy's face before getting thrown off a roof). Keep up the blood!!

Spaderz responds:

Lmao yeah

Animation vs. YouTube Animation vs. YouTube

You sir continue to blow my mind! I love all the creativity I included, such as how the YouTube player played lots of different words to form a sentence. The sticks shouldn't mess with it again!! I'd love to see what else you can come up with in the future.

REALM: Episode 4 Trailer REALM: Episode 4 Trailer

Looks like this will be one hell of a good entry! Are those dark figures allies with creepy face from the past three episodes? In any case, I wish we could've seen him here.

GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone GPStudios 25K Subscriber Milestone

Another fantastic production from Green Pepper Studios. I particularly liked how MANtikora was able to use 3D graphics; those are visual treasures. Having all the pieces forming a continuous story is also of course a major plus. We need more collabs like that. Not sure what the next milestone for subscribers will be, but do hope more epic pieces like this come in the future.

Cortex's Airship Cortex's Airship

I love the Crash Twinsanity vibe this gives off (namely how Papu Papu and his tribe attack Cortex, and how Cortex reluctantly turns to Crash for help even after stunning Coco with his gun). Sir Isaac also does a really good impression of Lex Lang's Cortex (the guy who's voiced him since Twinsanity back in 2004). Something that would've made this even better is if N. Gin and maybe N. Tropy also helped Cortex get his airship back from Papu Papu's tribe. Keep up the good work!

Megalovania Megalovania

Decent animation, but it ends rather abruptly. I thought more would happen between the two characters before one of them dies. It would be interesting to see a longer battle among them.

Madness Revocation Madness Revocation

Very well animated! Too bad creepy face guy had to kill Krinkels. They should've teamed up and kicked ass together!!

Incident:Xm4s Incident:Xm4s

That ending gave me a good laugh. He just wanted a Hank poster after all. Nice animation, and Merry Christmas!

juanford66 responds:

Tecnically was a hank body pillow, but thanks anyway ^^

ROMP.FLA ROMP.FLA

The action with Krinkels is back at long last! Well worth waiting for. It was interesting how the mustached guys initially helped Sanford and Deimos on their path before turning against them. I wonder how Hank would've been able to handle them.

Protagonist must Die! (MadCzech Collab) Protagonist must Die! (MadCzech Collab)

A very interesting change-up for the theme. Well done everybody!