T E T R I S ' D 4 T E T R I S ' D 4

Surprised I didn't get to this sooner, and could've sworn that the series had concluded with T E T R I S ' D 3 (excluding the prequel). Anyway, another fantastic animation, and that is one clever stick man! He is not to be underestimated.

Short - You Guessed It Short - You Guessed It

A nice piece of amusement. It would've been nice to see how badly Sanford got hurt by all of those cans at the end.

Madness Goreification Madness Goreification

Well done everybody! Nice to see that the Madness Day entries are starting nicely this year (even if this was posted a day early). I especially liked the humor from Spaderz (that Makemebad35 audio clip on "cocks and dicks" is an amazing throwback) and Gabriel Barsch (farting in a guy's face before getting thrown off a roof). Keep up the blood!!

Spaderz responds:

Lmao yeah

Punch The Trump Punch The Trump

Very fun and satisfying! Trump is an idiot that needs to fuck off. It feels really good to give that bastard the beating he deserves, even if not real life.

Are You Smart? Are You Smart?

Clearly rigged. While the idea of an unclickable button asking the player to click it is amusing, I wouldn't put it right at the very start like that. It's only gonna piss people off. Save that sort of thing for later in the game.

LostGuardianDev responds:

I am sorry you've felt that was unnecessary, this game was meant to play with the player's mind. I intend to make it challenging as well as make it fun. I'll try to put into consideration the way I lay out the levels when the full game comes out and with small incremental updates to the current demo. I will take your comment into heart. Thank you for your input. - Carlos

Simon Says Simon Says

Pretty good game! I got a score of 21 :3. My only suggestion is that if there is an end to the game, it would help to let viewers know ahead of time.

Indiana Jones Theme (LoopRemix) Indiana Jones Theme (LoopRemix)

If John Williams enjoys remixes and/or electronic music, I'm sure this would make him proud! Glad you finally submitted it :D! You nailed the rhythm!!

REALM Project 00X Soundtrack REALM Project 00X Soundtrack

This kicks major ass! A job very well done!!

Blue Expanse Blue Expanse

Sorry? There's nothing to apologize for- this kicks ass!

Geoplex responds:

Thanks dude

Pissed Velour Pissed Velour

I love her angry attitude and the smoke from the gun. Very well drawn. Can we expect to see this character in future animations?

Dudingdarn responds:

Lmao unfortunately not since this char is not mine, but i admit i would love to use her in one of my animation!

MH: Enter The Matrix MH: Enter The Matrix

Sorry, but I can't say this is very well made. Here are some issues I find:
*None of the characters have feet
*One of Mike's hands is missing (if this was cut off, then it would help to show that)
*The agents' glasses are misaligned; the eye pieces need to be at the center of the intersecting point on the face cross
*The front hand should be above the back hand (you currently have the opposite)
Fixing the above will give you a better piece.

mikehero responds:

You may be right about none of the characters having feet
But Mike Wavers hand might be hiding on his pocket
And the glasses are misaligned because I'm not pretty good with making the agents wearing it
This image is a screenshot i took from Madness combat scene creator

Open Your Eyes Open Your Eyes

A very well made painting! I really like the details given to lighting ad shadows.